Five Things: A Beer Dinner on Beacon Hill Tonight
And more to know today, Aug. 27.
1. Beer Dinner: Celebrate, or mourn, the coming close of the season with the 21st Amendment's "End of Summer Beer Dinner" tonight. The four-course dinner will paired with four delicious summer beers. Dinner starts at 7 p.m. and is $40. Reservations are advised; call 617-227-7100 to make them. Also, see coverage of a beer dinner Beacon Hill Patch attended last summer.
2. Saint Lucy's Feast: Traditional Feast Night: Enjoy music and food during an old-fashioned feast night. The Reminisce will play oldies music for free at 6 p.m. on the corner of Thatcher Street and Endicott Street.
3. Chorus pro Musica Performs Mozart: Come hear some magnificent music at the Old South Church from 7:30 to 10 p.m. Chorus pro Musica will be performing Mozart’s Requiem. Cost of admission is $8.
4. Remembering Marilyn Monroe: Watch “Some Like It Hot” at the BPL at 6 p.m. as part of their Monday night film series.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high of 83. There is a chance of storms after midnight. Temperatures should drop to about 70.
Things you can do every day on Beacon Hill Patch: