Five Things: A Deal From Beacon Hill Chocolates
And more to know today, Dec. 17.
1. Beacon Hill Chocolates deal: The Charles Street chocolatier is running a limited-time special offer through Google Offers – $10 for an 8-piece box of chocolate (normally $18). You have 10 more days to take advantage of the deal.
2. Speaking of local holiday deals: We've started an article for local retailers to add gift ideas to, and for people living on Beacon Hill and in the Back Bay to use as a resource to find local gifts. See who has uploaded ideas here, or add your own.
3. Holiday Market: Still have some holiday shopping to do? The fourth annual Downtown Boston Holiday Market, located on Summer Street in the Downtown Crossing area, features new artisan vendors each week, along with appearances from Santa and musical performances. The Market is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays through Saturdays and from 11 a .m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
4. Week in Review: Miss any news on Beacon Hill Patch last week? Not to worry, here's round-up just for you!
5. Rainy: Expect showers and patchy fog before 1 p.m., with more showers possible in the evening, according to the National Weather Service. High: 45, Low: 41.