Five Things: Downtown Parks Captured in the Snow
And more to know today, Feb. 21.
1. Storm photos: Nemo may be long gone but it left us with some beautiful photographs. See these striking images posted this week on the Friends of the Public Garden's blog.
2. Garden display: The Boston Flower & Garden Show, featuring over 20 gardens, returns to the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston from March 13 to March 17. Tickets are $20 for adults; $17 for seniors; $10 for children aged 7 to 17; and free for those under 6 years old. Click here for more information or to buy tickets.
3. Rocking the boat: There's been a lot of talk about a recent bill to make "Roadrunner" the official state rock song. What do you think? Join the conversation here.
4. Free burgers: UBurger, is celebrating the opening of its fifth location, at 16 North St., by giving customers a free UBurger, fries, and drink on Feb. 27 from 4 to 6 p.m. More info here.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting today will be mostly sunny with a high near 33 degrees and wind gusts up to 26 mph.