Five Things: No Flu Shots at the Moment
And more to know today, Jan. 15.
1. No flu shots: After last weekend's massive flu clinic, there are no flu shots available at any CVS in Boston, according to a Back Bay pharmacist. And neither Rite-Aid on Cambridge Street nor Massachusetts General Hospital clinics have any in stock. But the CVS and Rite-Aid are expecting a shipment this week, so stay tuned.
2. New lunch options: Owner & Chef Brian Poe launched a new lunch menu at the Tip Tap Room on Cambridge Street that includes new appetizers and soups, lunch salads, sandwiches and burgers and, of course, tips and taps.
3. Dinner at the Mandarin: Gilt City is running an offer for Asana at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, on Boylston Street: $65 for a five-course dinner and glass of wine. See the deal here.
4. Live help for students: Students can call in to get live help from a veteran Boston Public School teachers on Extrahelp. It can be seen every Tuesday from 4pm -8pm on BNN News and Information Channel, Comcast 9, RCN 15. Students can also email their questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com
5. Weather: Temperatures should reach a high of 40 degrees today under partly cloudy skies. Rain is unlikely.