Five Things: What's Open/Closed the Day After Sandy
What to know about today, Oct. 30.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a less windy day with a high in the 60s and 100 percent chance of rain. The temperature will drop to the mid 50s with a 100 percent chance of rain.
2. City Offices and Schools Are Open: Boston Public Schools are open today.
3. MBTA Will Resume Regular Service: The Red, Blue, Orange, and Green Lines are expected to resume regularly scheduled service at the start of service. Regularly scheduled commuter rail service will resume on all lines for the start of service Tuesday, with the exception of the Providence Line, according to the MBTA’s website.
4. Boston Public Libraries are open: Boston's library system will be open, provided the branch still has power. The library website should have more details for specific branches.
5. Tobin Bridge is Open: The bridge, closed in the early evening Monday, will reopen for the morning commute.