1. Holiday Market: Downtown's biggest holiday market is back! The fourth-annual Downtown Boston Holiday Market features new artisan vendors each week, along with appearances from Santa and musical peformances on Summer Street. The Market is open from 11 am-7 pm on Mondays-Saturdays and from 11 am-5 pm on Sundays. Held on Summer St., Downtown Crossing, Boston.
2. Santa's coming to town: Bring your kids to meet the big jolly man himself, at The Shops at the Prudential Center from Nov. 23 to Dec. 24. A variety of photo packages will be available, starting at $19.99. See here for more details.
3. ARL Fundraiser: Planet Self Storage (33 Traveler St.) is now collecting donations for the Animal Rescue League of Boston. Drop off any pet food, toys, beds, blankets anytime during normal business hours. See here for more information.
4. Add Your Holiday Events! Is your business, organization or neighborhood association doing anything special for the holidays? Add it to our events calendar. All posts are featured on the homepage, in the newsletter on Facebook and on Twitter, and seen by thousands of Beacon Hill residents each day. Thanks and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny day with a high near 44 degrees. The evening will be partly cloudy and the temperature will drop to 31 degrees.
Things you can do every day on Beacon Hill Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.