1. Beacon Hill Zoning: Tonight the Beacon Hill Civic Association's Zoning and Licensing Committee will hear from a restaurateur looking to open a new Mongolian restaurant where the Spotted Apron used to be. Also on the agenda is the . The meeting is at 74 Joy St. and begins at 7:30 p.m.
2. September 2012 New Visitor Welcome Tour: The New England Historic Genealogical Society would like to welcome you to Boston by offering a free lecture on how to search your genealogy from 10 to 11 a.m. Learn more at their website.
3. Reading Readiness: The Boston Public Library is offering a free course for children ages 3 to 5. Explore the concepts of teaching a child to read trhough numbers, music, shapes, color and sizes from 3 to 3:350 p.m.
4. Boston Ballet Open House: The Boston Ballet School is offering a free workshop hosted by new and returning faculty. At 5 p.m., a classical ballet program will be offered for placement purposes. This event starts at 4:30 and goes until 6 p.m.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts that tomorrow will be cloudy and raining with a chance of thunderstorms. The temperature will reach 77 The evening should be raining with a low of 67.
Things you can do every day on Beacon Hill Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.