1. The Beacon Hill Summer Sidewalk Sale will be this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Don't miss out on big deals from , , , and many more stores!
2. Boston Harbor and the War of 1812: Come check out a guided walking tour of the North End and Charlestown waterfronts as guides share information about the outbreak of the War of 1812. Tour leaves the Paul Revere Statue at 2:30 p.m. and concludes at the USS Constitution Museum in Charlestown. Tickets cost $6.00 and are available at the Paul Revere House. Adult tickets cost $6.00 and children cost $1.50.
3. J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge: Register for the 3.5-mile road race and stick around after for the post race party. Starting at 7:15 p.m. on the Boston Common, the 29th annual J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge race benefits many charities and is fun for everyone involved. Costs $45.00.
4. WFNX Downtown Boston Block Parties: Nothing says summer like a patio party with live bands, a cash bar and food from downtown restaurants. This free event is for the 21+ crowd. It goes from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
5. Warm Weather: The National Weather Service predicts another warm and sunny day with a high near 87. The evening temperatures will level off around 67.