1. Canine Promenade Drawing: Register by noon today for the Esplanade Association's Oct. 27 Canine Promenade and your name will be entered into a drawing for Tammy Does Boston, a book by Michael Malyszko and Judith Hughes, about a "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed pup's" jaunts around Boston, including our very own Esplanade. Learn more at www.tammydoesboston.com.
2. Ellis Boston Antique Show: 40 exhibitors will have goods on display from 1 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Boston Center for the Arts. Admission is $15.
3. The Watchmen: Based on the graphic novel, ArtsEmerson is hosting the Watchmen at the Bright Family Screening Room 6 to 8:45 p.m. Friday. Admission is $10.
4. An Elevated View: The Orange Line, Twenty Five Years Ago: The Boston Public Libary is hosting an exhibit on the days of the elevated train in the Southwest Corridor in the Wiggin Gallery until Jan. 18.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy Friday with a high in the 60s. The evening will be rainy and the temperature will drop to 60.