1. Macarons, Etc.: Today is the last day for several weeks to pick up French macarons at Beacon Hill Chocolates because the pastry chef is getting married, temporarily suspending the macaron-making. Not to worry, you can satisfy your sweet tooth with Harbor Sweets Handmade Chocolates Halloween Sweet Sloops at Blackstone's of Beacon Hill.
2. Bill Clinton in the Back Bay: Thanks to Patch reader Ron Ranere, who took this video of Bill Clinton stopping off at Berklee Books and Music on Boylston Street Wednesday. Clinton, along with George W. Bush, is in town for the Global Business Travel Association's annual conference.
3. New England Aquarium Fall Lecture: The Aquarium is hosting 10 free lectures on climate change, conservation, research and wild life. Tonight’s lecture comes from participants from the Aquarium’s teen programs will talk about the first steps in a career in marine sciences.
4. Free Admission to Museums This Weekend: Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders will receive free access to The American Textile History Museum, The Cape Cod Museum of Art, The Harvard Museum of Natural History, The Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (Mass MoCA), The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, The Worcester Art Museum and The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art this Saturday and Sunday. Learn more here.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cloudy day with showers starting after 4 p.m. with high areas of fog and a high of 67. The evening will be rainy as well with a low around 57.