1. Global Conversations Webinar: "Chocolate & Sustainability" with Taza Chocolate and Equal Exchange: Alex Whitmore, Founder of Taza Chocolate, and Jonathan Rosenthal, co-founder of Equal Exchange, discuss the joys of chocolate and the environmentally and socially conscious practices they follow to produce a better bar and a healthier planet. The free talk starts at 1 p.m. at 11 Arlington Street.
2. Bank of America Homeowner Event: Bank of America is hosting a free, three-day homeowner assistance event at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf Hotel. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with Bank of America specialists to review their full financial situation and alternatives to foreclosure, such as a loan modification or short sale, with the goal of walking away with a decision about their mortgage.
3. Author Talk with Akhil Reed Amar: Author Akhil Reed Amar will discuss the unwritten Constitution and the importance of historical influence and interpretation from 6 to 7 p.m. at the BPL. This event is free.
4. Foreclosure Prevention Counseling and Loan Modification Clinic: Attend on of the clinics at 26 Court Street for free and work with professionals to explore mortgage options at 12 to 2 p.m. These clinics are unbiased and confidential.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high of 72. Clouds may roll in and a shower might hit after 3 p.m. The temperature will drop to about 58.