1. We're still in a snow emergency: That means the parking ban remains in effect. Once it's lifted, you will have two hours toremove your car from temporarily discounted garages and lots, or otherwise face full prices to park there.
2. School closed: All Boston Public Schools are closed Monday. All extracurricular and athletic school events are also canceled. However, Boston Centers for Youth & Families (BCYF) will have four community centers open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday for parents who need a safe place for their child to spend the day. Children must be over age 6 and any child under 12 needs to be dropped off with a parent to fill out a short form before they leave the child. The centers are: BCYF Curtis Hall Community Center, 20 South Street, Jamaica Plain; BCYF Hyde Park Community Center, 1179 River Street, Hyde Park; BCYF Paris Street Community Center, 112 Paris Street, East Boston; BCYF Tobin Community Center, 1481 Tremont Street, Mission Hill.
3. City offices open: All city employees should report to work.
4. Trash/Recycling: Normal Schedule Monday 2/11. Crews may be working slowly due to wintry conditions. Please clear a space at the curb for crews to safely collect trash/recycling.
5. Winter rain: It should warm up a bit today, with highs reaching into the mid 40s, but it will likely drizzle all day long, subsiding at night.