The numbers are in, and these are the stories that people on Beacon Hill and beyond looked at the most in February. If you missed one, remember that it's never to late to comment on any article!
1. Super Bowl Kickoff Time and Five Fun Facts about the Big Game: Here's some additional facts about the big game we bet you didn't know.
2. Heart-Healthy Tips for February: Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States and there are many things that each of us can do to improve our heart health.
3. PHOTOS: Hundreds Attend Kevin White's Funeral in the Back Bay: Dignitaries and regular Bostonians filled Saint Cecilia’s Church on Belvidere Street to honor the former Boston mayor.
4. Valentine for a Stranger: Need an excuse to practice random acts of kindness? Good deeds are contagious.
5. Sara Campbell: Charles Street is a Tough Place for a Small Boutique: Her other shops are thriving, but the designer said it's just too difficult to succeed on the Hill.
6. Male Taken to Hospital After Stabbing Near Common: An altercation between two males at 138 Tremont St. ended in a stabbing that sent one of the men to Tufts Medical Center.
7. Dog Stolen From Outside Whole Foods Now Back Home: Pebbles, a 4-year-old chihuahua/yorkie mix, is safely back at his Anderson Street home after a man in Lowell recognized the dog and grabbed her.
9. What's Going Right on Charles Street: Despite the news of several small shops leaving Charles Street, Joint Charles Street Co-Chair John Corey says it's not "all gloom and doom." Here are some positive developments on the street.