These ten stories were the most read in January:
1. Vote For Your Favorite Poe Statue Submission: Which design do you think should be used for the Poe statue at Charles and Boylston streets?
2. USPS Raising Price of Stamps Today: The price of stamps is going up and we want to know what you think.
3. 10 Tips for Starting Yoga: Is one of your resolutions to start taking yoga classes? Here are some starter tips.
4. Charles Street Owner Reconsidering Capital One Bank Plan: Linear Retail Properties is "seriously considering" the objections of the Beacon Hill Neighborhood Association Zoning Committee.
5. Edgar Allan Poe Statue Proposals Made Public: The winning design will be installed at the corner of Charles and Boylston Streets.
6. Even Martin Luther King, Jr. Got a 'C' in School: Learn more about the former South End student for MLK Day on Monday.
7. 12 Predictions for 2012: It’s a brand new year. Say good-bye to that miserable 2011 and look forward to these events I’m predicting take place in 2012.
8. Beacon Hill Rallies to Block Capital One Move to Charles Street: The Beacon Hill Civic Association and a separate petition both ask for the neighborhood's help to stop the move.
9. 1 Beacon Street Sovereign Bank Robbed: The alleged thief fled on foot after robbing the bank.