At 6:30 p.m. Tuesday police responded to 39 Irving St. for a report of breaking and entering into a residence during the day by force. According to police reports, a woman said that someone had forced her front door open while she was at work that day and had stolen several electronic devices and four wine bottles. Police are investigating.
Monday, Sept. 3
- At 9 p.m. police responded to 118 Charles St. for a report of larceny from a vehicle, $200 or more.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- At 3:05 p.m. police responded to 222 Cambridge St. for a report of larceny in a building, $200 or more.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- No major incidents reported.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- At 4:40 a.m. police responded to the corner of Cambridge and West Cedar streets for a report of assault and battery. According to police reports, two men who knew each other got into a fight. At least one appeared to be heavily intoxicated, reports state.
- At 5 p.m. police responded to 100 Cambridge St. for a report of threats to do bodily harm.
- At 6:50 p.m. police responded to 13 Bowdoin St. for a report of a motor vehicle accident resulting in personal injury.