At 8:10 p.m. Wednesday police responded to 112 Pinckney St. for a report of breaking and entering into a residence by force during the day. According to police reports, the victims arrived home and found their front door open and belongings strewn about. No items were reported stolen.
Monday, Oct. 22
- At 10:27 a.m. police responded to 100 Cambridge St. and arrested Tammie Phillips on a warrant.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- At 10 a.m. police responded to Charles Street for a report of larceny from a vehicle, $200 or more.
- At 10:54 a.m. police responded to 40 Beacon St. for a report of larceny from a vehicle, $200 or more.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- At 10:36 p.m. police responded to 1 Bowdoin Square for a report of assault and battery requiring medical attention. According to police reports, the victim said he was in Bowdoin Park when struck in the face by an acquaintance after the man asked for a beer and the victim didn't give him one.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- At 5 p.m. police responded to 5 Blossom St. for a report of larceny in a building, $200 or more.