Two neighboring West Cedar Street homes were broken into and robbed on Tuesday, according to police reports. In once instance, police were called at 4:30 p.m. when the victim's nanny returned to the home to find the front door open. The door had pry marks on it and items had been tossed around the apartment. Electronics and jewelry were stolen. In the second case, the victims returned home from vacation on Thursday to find their home's lights on and front door unlocked. Several items of jewelry were missing. Police reports say the bedroom window in this case had been unlocked.
Sunday, Oct. 14
- At 5:45 a.m. police responded to 1 Longfellow Place for a report of breaking and entering into a residence at night by force.
- At 10 a.m. police responded to 191 Cambridge St. for a report of larceny in a building, $200 or more.
- At 10:30 p.m. police responded to Bowdoin Street for a report of larceny from a vehicle, $200 or more.
Monday, Oct. 15
- No major incidents reported.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
- At 10 a.m. police responded to Charles Street for a report of larceny from a vehicle, $200 or more.
- At 12:03 p.m. police responded to 40 N. Anderson St. for a report of a motor vehicle accident causing personal injury.
Wednesday, Oct. 17
- At 5:16 p.m. police responded to 17 Beacon St. for a report of threats to do bodily harm.
Thursday, Oct. 18
- At 6:27 a.m. police responded to Cambridge Street for a report of a motor vehicle accident causing personal injury.