Appalachian Mountain Club
Browse for hiking guidebooks and maps at the headquarters of America's oldest conservation, recreation and education organization. This club plans approximately 8,000 trips each year focusing on activities such as hiking, paddling, snowshoeing and skiing. It also offers overnight accommodations at club-owned lodges, huts, camps and shelters.
- Fax: 617-523-0722
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Use the ramp entrance two doors to the left at 3 Joy Street.
- Founding Date: 1876
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Scope: Regional
- Type: Environment
- Mission: The Appalachian Mountain Club promotes the protection, enjoyment, and understanding of the mountains, forests, waters and trails of the Appalachian region.
- Annual dues: $25 - $75