This hidden gem is tucked away in the basement of the John W. McCormack Building. Although it is open to the public, you must pass through security at the entrance to the building. Signs on the floor lead to this cafeteria-style eatery offering breakfast and lunch. There is enough seating for a few hundred patrons.
Select your meal from many stations: salad bar, deli, hot entrée, fry station and frozen yogurt bar. Packaged meals are available for those on the go. There is also a book swap and game library for those who can sit awhile.
A variety of snack options include granola bars, chips and a large drink selection.
- Fax: 617-248-6939
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ashburtoncafe.com/
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Mexican, Pizza, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: casual