Baranzelli Silk Surplus
This fourth-generation family business is run by Kristen Bitter Jellison, and has counterpart stores in New York City and West Palm Beach. The Charles Street location, like the rest, specializes in providing design expertise, color scheming and re-upholstery services to discerning customers, who no doubt are drawn to the more than 5,000 different fabrics, silks, trimmings and tassels available for patrons to peruse.
- Fax: 617-227-1516
- Hours: Summer: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, by appointment; Sun, closed. Fall (starting in September): Mon- Fri, 10am - 6pm, Sat, 11am -4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Silks, cottons, blends, drapes, pillows, upholstery, duvet covers, bedding, small furniture line
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: No returns accepted since every piece is custom made.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No