Beacon Hill Athletic Club
Established in 1990, Beacon Hill Athletic Club is a small, locally owned chain of health clubs providing the area residents with the resources to exercise and live a healthy lifestyle. The company has a total of eight locations, each featuring state-of-the-art workout equipment.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 7pm; Sun, 8am- 7pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: "Mid-day during the early part of the week."
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking