Beacon Hill Chocolates
Beacon Hill Chocolates has a strong commitment to representing authentic chocolate-making techniques from New England and around the world by importing from a wide variety of chocolatiers. The shop carries a wide selection of boxed chocolate sets and truffles, including ingredients and flavors such as blood orange, almond nougat, vanilla French butter cream, and candied ginger. The shop is also known for its keepsake chocolate boxes, which are printed with classic photographs or special-occasion messages, and a customer can create a boxed chocolate set by mixing and matching from the large selection of chocolates.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5:30pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Truffles, boxed chocolate sets, keepsake boxes.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Web orders
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of ice cream flavors: 6
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: Chocolate, of course!
- Number of candy varieties: 30