Beacon Hill Framery
Owner Victoria Spoor's passion for framing is clear upon entering her quaint shop. An active participant in neighborhood events, she even keeps treats for the local dogs at her desk. Specializing in shadow boxes and object framing, her work is clean and sophisticated. Her shop "has a strong emphasis on conservation and preservation," she says.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Frames, shadow boxes, custom frames
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: No one has ever needed to return anything.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes