Boston Art & Framing
This Charles St shop places great emphasis on high-end framing, specializing in gold-leaf frames and framing for oil paintings. David Poutre is the Proprietor. The shop has been known to participate in neighborhood events, such as the Beacon Hill Holiday Stroll.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Mon, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Apr 01 1986
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: No
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Restrictions: No pets
- What makes this community special?: The nice, wonderful, friendly, normal people.
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: High-end quality custom framing.
- Art specialties: Prints
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: gold leaf frames, custom frames, mattes
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Items may be returned for credit only.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No