Bridge Antiques in Beacon Hill is the perfect source for Old World antiques. The shop's warmly lit showroom features cabinets filled with jewelry, elaborate sofas, armchairs and tables, and paintings in intricate gilt frames. Although the mainly French and Italian antique pieces appear extravagant, Bridge Antiques strives to cater to most budgets, and their pieces range from pricey to fairly affordable.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 6:30pm. Sun, noon - 5pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, home furnishings, paintings
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Antiques specialties: European home furnishings
- Number of dealers: 1