Cibeline boutique's inventory of women's clothing is largely comprised of pieces designed and produced by Cibeline Sariano, the store's owner. Cibeline specializes in creating classic, ready-to-wear pieces for the modern woman, and the shop's tailoring services are dedicated to altering these pieces to fit every body type. The collection Cibeline produces is very limited in volume; only a few garments in each size are produced to give each woman the ability to wear a one-of-a-kind piece. The designer is also available for in-store or in-home consultations for clients regarding fashion and fit.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit for up to 15 days after purchase, with tags still intact.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Clothing and accessories brands: Cibeline Sariano, Saint James, Joules, Last Tango, Linq, Lilla P, Donna Ricco, Cookie Johnson, Level 99, Big Buddha, Nino Bossi, Jane Marvel, Ojas Jewelry Designs, TasaDesigns, Wicked Peacock, Vintage handbags, hats and jewelry.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: Yes