In addition to having a wide array of fashion-forward items from New York City and Los Angeles-based designers, Crush offers private shopping appointments outside of normal business hours as well as private shopping parties in which a client and her guests can have the store to themselves and shop while enjoying wine and hors d'oeuvres provided by Crush. Crush Boutique even offers "closet cleanses" in which Crush staff visit your home with champagne and consult you about your current wardrobe, brainstorming new ways to combine items you already own, and telling you what items simply must go.
- Fax: 617-720-0041
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: Crush Boutique was founded in April of 2007 by childhood friends Rebecca Penner and Laura Macris. The girls opened their second location in February 2012 in Boston's Back Bay at 264 Newbury Street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Women's apparel, jewelry and accessories, as well as, private shopping appointments, private parties and in-home closet cleanses.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Clothing and accessories brands: Alice + Olivia, Shoshanna, Parker, Rory Beca, Yumi Kim, Ella Moss, Amanda Uprichard, House of Harlow 1960, Jo Jo Loves You, Karina Grimaldi, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, La Mer Collections, Patterson J. Kincaid, and many more!
- Number of changing rooms: 2