Hilton's Tent City
For nearly 65 years, Hilton's has been one of New England's largest outdoor specialty shops. Featuring four floors of camping equipment, clothing and outdoor gear, the store boasts the biggest, most comprehensive selection around. From backpacks to lanterns to sleeping bags, you'll find everything you need for the outdoors -- including an entire floor dedicated to tents ranging from $9.95 to $5,000 and nearly every price point in between. If you need assistance, the knowledgable staff will guide you.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am to 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Founding Date: 1947
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Camping Equipment including tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, lanterns, and clothing. Brands include Filson, Columbia, Arcteryx, Canada Goose, Carhartt, and The North Face.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes