Located inside the Quincy Market building of the historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Kilvert and Forbes has been supplying the Boston area with sweets and baked goods since 1976. The business was started by John Kerry and a business partner, K. Dunn Gifford, and the shop takes its name from the founders' mothers' maiden names. The store is now owned by Carol Troxell, and the most popular sweets are made using traditional recipes from both the Troxell and Kerry families.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 8am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 8am - 9:30pm; Sun, 8am - 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance to this location is level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cookies, chocolate, fudge, brownies, muffins, macaroons, and other baked goods, as well as specialty Boston-themed sweets, such as lobster-shaped lollipops.
- General services: Catering, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.kilvertandforbesbakeshop.com/shop.html