No. 9 Park
Owned by renowned chef and restaurateur Barbara Lynch, No. 9 Park is one of Boston's most famous fine-dining restaurants. Located just steps from the Massachusetts State House, the restaurant is set in an elegant Beacon Hill townhouse and features a warm, romantic interior decor characterized by rich, dark, wood floors and dazzling chandeliers.
Patrons can expect a truly gourmet dining experience here, from beautifully presented dishes featuring Italian and French influences to exquisite wine pairings selected by Wine Director Cat Silirie.
No. 9 Park also offers custom menus and wine selections for private dinners up to 75 persons, and cocktail receptions up to 100.
- Hours: Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 5:30pm - 10pm. The bar remains open until 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to entrance
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.no9park.com/#menus
- Parking: On-street: metered, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: French, Italian
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Barbara Lynch
- Features: Dinner, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic