If you're searching for a unique birthday card or looking for the perfect design for your wedding invitations, the Papyrus store on Tremont Street is a place you'll want to check out. One of 150 Papyrus stores nationwide, this location offers an enormous selection of cards by new and well-known names including Bella Pilar, Christopher Vine, and La Bonne Vie.
This is a hot spot for brides-to-be, with an extraordinary inventory of wedding invitation designs by such well-known names as Vera Wang, Martha Stewart and Monique Lhuillier. In addition to national brands, many local companies are also represented including Crane, William Arthur and Checkerboard.
If you can't find something in the shop's seemingly limitless collection, the uber-friendly staff are happy to help with custom creations. In addition to cards, invitations, wrapping paper, ribbons and other gift items, the store features adorable kids products from brand names like Eeboo and Zhu Zhu.
- Fax: 617-523-1497
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 11am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cards, invitations, wrapping paper, ribbons, gift items, kids gifts
- Services: Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's your most popular item?: Birthday cards and wedding invitations