Second Time Around Clothing
This Charles Street location of the successful national chain of consignment stores has a generous amount of space for patrons to peruse the great designer duds that fill the racks. Though there is a fitting room large enough to fit a wheelchair, the store itself is below street level, and as it is downstairs, would not be easily accessed by handicapped customers.
- Hours: Summer hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dresses, blouses, shoes, purses, jeans and gowns
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The Beacon Hill community is very close knit and friendly, and extremely stylish.
- Donations hours: Consignment is available by appointment.
- Donations policy: They accept gently used clothing in current styles that are within season. Brand names only please.