This Starbucks location's exterior design is understated and styled in accordance with the surrounding shops on Charles Street: the simple gold and dark green lettering give it the feel of a small, locally-run shop.
The interior is small and cozy, and customers can order one of Starbucks' specialty coffees or teas, a pastry or muffin, and sit at by the window, relax and people-watch.
Customers beware, though: There are no public restrooms at this location.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:15am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 7:30am - 7pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Espresso coffee drinks, pastries, bagels, muffins, ground and whole-bean coffee
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes