The Unification Church of Boston is housed inside a stately town home on Beacon Street. Through a wrought-iron door and up a grand staircase guests will enter an ornately-designed meeting room lit with large chandeliers. Across the hall a room with more chandeliers and opulent mint green crown moulding serves as a Sunday school for the church's younger members. The Unification Church has been in the building for about 10 years.
Apartments are housed upstairs but downstairs the church has a community room and kitchen.
Services are held every Sunday at 10am and last for about 2 hours.
- Hours: Sunday services, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Denomination: New Thought
- Congregation size: 100
- Services: Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes